My Blog List

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Whats going on in my corner of the world:

After a nightmare of epic proportions with my Janome embroidery machine, I have decided to replace it with a new one. This means I am back in the embroidery and monogramming business. I can serve all your needs- be it monogram, pretty embroidery or an array of premade items. I have primarily been concentrating on the guest hand/kitchen bathroom towels. However- I can personalize most anything- just ask.
 
I have been making a lot of chevron items lately. Right now I am sloooooowly working on a chevron apron in yellow. I have a blue and yellow one ready to go, I just have to photo and upload the listing.
 
I fear I have become a fabric hoarder- I am seriously running out of things to tell my fabric cutters that I am making with what I buy. Being surrounded by plentiful supplies makes me happy.
 
And my true love- vintage! I found some of the most gorgeous rose floral fabric- in both pink AND blue last time I was vintage shopping. Unfortunately for me, vintage bedding has become "hot" to have and it is getting harder and harder to find.
Please remember- I can do custom orders, If you don't see something you love- just ask me and I am SURE I can make it for you. Don't forget to check out my Etsy shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BeaSewn And please, come visit me on facebook: Http://www.facebook.com/beasewn
Have a most wonderful week!
<3 Beasewn

No comments:

Post a Comment